The Zarras brothers

The Zarras brothers (George and Alexander) offered an estate of 32 acres to the city of Arta. In that estate, also on their expense, a hospital bearing their name (Zarreio), was built.

The foundation was laid on the 6th of the April 1951, in the presence of Alexander Zarras, who supervised the whole construction of the building.